Where Kelowna comes to play.
SCROLL DOWN TO READ FALL
2022 PROGRAM INFORMATION
To make a teammate or practice night request:
2. Sign in using the email and password credentials you used when you registered. (Click forgot my password if you forgot it and you'll get emailed a password reset link)
3. Once signed in, go to the drop down bar at the top left of the page and click "Profile"
4. Scroll down to the bottom of this page. There is a text box labelled "Parent Notes". Put the teammate request/practice night request here then click "Update"
Our registration team will see these requests when making teams.
The first week of the season for K - Gr. 5 programs and Gr. 6-11 Girls is the week of Oct. 10. Evaluations start the week of Oct. 3 for Gr. 6/7 and 8/9/10 boys divisions.
Fall 2022 program registration is now open! We will offer boys and girls divisions from Kindergarten through Grade 11. Programs will start in October and run until mid-December. All practices and games are on week nights. Players in K-Gr. 5 receive a ball and a uniform included in the registration fee. Players in Gr. 6 and higher receive a uniform.
FALL REGISTRATION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO SEPTEMBER 30, 2022
FALL 2022 PRICES:
K/Gr. 1 - $225
Gr. 2-5 - $275
Gr. 6-12 - $325
BELOW IS A LIST OF TENTATIVE FALL SCHEDULES. THESE SCHEDULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. THESE SCHEDULES WILL BE FINALIZED BY THE END OF SEPTEMBER. WE DO OUR BEST TO ENSURE THAT ALL PLAYERS ARE PLACED ON TEAMS WHERE PRACTICE NIGHTS WORK FOR FAMILIES. IN THE EVENT THAT FINAL SCHEDULES DO NOT WORK FOR PLAYERS, WE WILL PROVIDE FULL REFUNDS.
Kindergarten/Gr. 1 –One session per week for one hour for 8 weeks. Fun games and skill development. Friday 5-6pm.
Gr. 2-11 – House leagues. One practice and one game per week for one hour each for 8 weeks. Grades 6-11 have a 9th week of playoffs.
> Gr. 2-3 Practices Tue OR Wed 5-6pm, Games Friday 5-7pm.
> Gr. 4 Practices Tue OR Wed 6-7pm, Games Friday 5-7pm.
> Gr. 5 Practices Mon OR Tues OR Wed 1 hour between 6-8pm, Games Friday 5-8pm.
> Gr. 6/7 Boys Practices Mon OR Wed 1 hour between 6-9pm, Games Tuesday 6:00-9:00pm.
> Gr. 8/9/10 Boys Practices Mon OR Tue 1 hour between 7-9pm, Games Thursday 6:30-9:30pm.
> Gr. 6-11 Ideally we will have divisions for leagues for girls (ie. Gr. 6/7, 8/9, 10/11/12), depending on registration numbers. If registration numbers are low, we have run 2 hour clinics (practice/game nights) from 7-9pm for this group on Friday nights.
- On the KMBA website homepage, scroll down until you see a RED Register Now button. This takes you to the program registration page.
- Choose the division you intend to register for. Register your child in the grade they will enter in September (program start & end dates and pricing is here).
- After selecting the division, click the RED Register button. This takes you to the KMBA Hoopstir registration system.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Once in the Hoopstir system, complete the registration and pay the registration fee with a credit card.
- You will receive an email message confirming registration was completed.
If you have any registration questions, contact Matt Briscoe at email@example.com or 778-363-1909.
We offer financial support through Kidsport, Jump Start, and A4K. Parents/guardians must register their kids with a credit card. Once registered, you can apply directly to any one of the three programs for assistance. Once approved, the program will send KMBA funds directly. KMBA will refund your credit card the amount received.
You can now register for Fall 2022 programs.
We are excited to launch our new and improved website. With this new website we are equipped for 2022 and beyond. Kelowna Minor Basketball will continue to offer quality programs accessible to the community.
Please contact Matt Briscoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 778-363-1909 if you are interested in coaching with KMBA.