By participating in the KMBA parents agree to the following:
- Remember that my child plays sport for their enjoyment, not mine.
- Encourage my child to play by the rules.
- Teach my child that the process of playing, having fun, making friends, respecting the game and learning new skills is as important as winning.
- Never ridicule any player.
- Not force my child to participate.
- Never publicly question an official's judgement or honesty.
- Respect and show appreciation for coaches, administrators and others who give their time to provide activities for youth while recognizing that I have a responsibility to be a part of my child's development.
- Support all efforts to remove abuse, in any form, from youth sporting activities.